How we work & Expertise
Continually looking for optimising our client’s commitment of resources, we offer a staged service for each part of the development process. Hence we help you reduce risks, increase your options and attain your project objectives.
Prototype of a low-cost mid-infrared spectrometer, developed by Scytronix for multispecies detection of solid and liquid compounds.
- Deep understanding of the operation application of quantum cascade lasers (QCLs), laser diodes and other IR sources.
- 30+ years of experience with IR detectors and associated optical components.
- Mitigate project risk through predictive modelling
- Generate the detailed science and engineering basis for new application opportunities
- Offer technical foresight
- Anticipate technical challenges
- Optimise the commitment of resources
- Mitigate risk, reduce costs, and reduce time to market